25th May 2011, 10:15 AM
Chandhu abilesh

How much marks are needed in 12th? I am very passionate to become a software engineer

I am very passionate to become a software engineer.........i want to take I.T. or Computer Science in a good college in tamil nadu..........fr that hw much marks should i gt in 12th.............sir plese reply me and which college should i prefer in tamil nadu............

29th February 2012, 09:00 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How much marks are needed in 12th? I am very passionate to become a software engineer

friend you have need 60 % marks in 12 exam for IIT JEEE
2nd March 2012, 03:17 AM
tanu47

Default Re: How much marks are needed in 12th? I am very passionate to become a software engineer

Dear,
i think u need to hav atleat 60% marks in 12th class to become a software engineer.
good luck.
12th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i was font to become software engineer how much marks should i want to score in board.
12th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can do computer engineering ( software engineer)after 12th

Ist STEP

you should take these as main subjects in your class 12th .
  • physics,
  • maths

you should score 50% to 60% (at least) in these subject and overall also.

IInd STEP

Sit for various Engineering Entrance exams like
  • AIEEE
  • IIT -JEE
  • Any state level engineering entrance exam after 12th.

IIIrd STEP

Pursue BE/B.Tech in computers.
12th April 2012, 10:11 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For becoming software Engineer after 12th science then you go for study Engineering

in CS or IT branch.......... Then you became a Software Engineer...........

For this you have to qualify the entrance exam and requires minimum 60% for good
colleges ...........

Entrance exam are:-=

IIT JEE
AIEEE
BITS
KITEEE
SAAT
OJEE
etc....................

Good Luck...................
13th April 2012, 01:20 PM
geniustammy

you have to score minimum of 60% for general candidate 55% for SC\ST\OBC in 12th to get a seat in college on basis of AIEEE\IIT etc...
15th June 2012, 01:33 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can become a software engineering.
but you should first do b.tech or b.e aftre +2.
your 60% marks are good in +2 to get an admission into b.tech or b.e.
but you should clear the entrance exam aieee or cet (state wise).
if you get good rank in the exam ,then you get definitely an admission into a good college.
8th December 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how to suceed in IIT? With hardworking what shall i do more
10th May 2013, 02:01 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Unlike earlier days where admission was based on 12th marks, these days admission to engineering institute is based on your performance in entrance exam.
The syllabus is same for your 12th and entrance exam. So if either you do well in both, or do poor in both.

12th marks are always important, not only in admission process but also through out your life.

all the best
11th May 2013, 03:30 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandhu abilesh View Post
I am very passionate to become a software engineer.........i want to take I.T. or Computer Science in a good college in tamil nadu..........fr that hw much marks should i gt in 12th.............sir plese reply me and which college should i prefer in tamil nadu............

Dear Aspirant,

For joining the IT/CSE you need to be a science student with a certificate of (10+2).

Then only you can get into this field.

For that there are many entrance exams by which you can get the admissions in the college.

So choose your college where to study and depending on that choice go for the entrance exam and do well in that exam.

So after that a good rank in that exam can get you a good seat in the colleges of tamil nadu.

So dont be late apply for all the colleges which have a good track record of placements and education.

In this way you can sort out the colleges and get a good idea.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?