10th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I am going to attend HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive. I am a CSE graduate. I would like to know about the rounds I have to clear? Please tell me about the rounds. Thank you in advance!

12th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive?

Number of Rounds in HCL Infrastructure Off Campus Drive:

The selection process of HCL Infrastructure Off Campus drive consists of 3 rounds total rounds. They are,

* Aptitude Test (Online Test)

* Group Discussion (GD)

* Technical Interview followed by HR Interview

The minimum eligibility criteria required for HCL Technologies Off Campus drive is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university

>> You must have Oral Communication skills and Written Skills

>> No Pending Backlogs at the time of recruitment process

12th May 2016, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am going to attend HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive. I am a CSE graduate. I would like to know about the rounds I have to clear? Please tell me about the rounds. Thank you in advance!
Selection process for HCL Infrastructure off-campus drive recruitment:-

Online Test
Technical Interview
Management Interview
HR Interview

13th May 2016, 01:40 AM
january2016

There are mostly 4 Rounds in any of the company interview process that you goes to attend.
These rounds are mentioned below;

1. Written test [online/offline]
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round
4. HR Round.

After clearing all these rounds only, you will be hired by the company HR.

Written round will contains all the basic question as well as subjective related to your curriculum.

In Group discussion you will be given any topic, current, technical, old anything. Here you ascent as well as pronunciation with body language is examined.

In technical interview question, your basic as well as core knowledge is tested.

Finally, in HR you are tested Overall, this is the easiest as well as rapid fire round.

23rd August 2016, 07:23 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

There are usually 3 rounds for HCL off-campus drive

1. Aptitude Round :
This is the first round you will be appearing. Mostly mathematical and reasoning question will be there.

2. Group Discussion :
Once you have cleared the previous round you will be called into Group discussion section.

3. Personal interview :
After clearing these two sections you must appear for the final round. Technical and HR questions will be there from the interviewer.

So prepare well and best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?