24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hello Friends,
I would like to know that Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?
  2. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  3. Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I crack Aptitude Test of HCL Associate Software Engineer Drive?
  5. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in TCS Aptitude Test for Assistant Software Engineer post?
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Should I have to face Aptitude Test and Technical Test separately in Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  11. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  12. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  14. Whether CTS will take online Aptitude Test in Off-Campus Drive? Sample question papers for this Aptitude Test.
  15. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  16. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  18. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
25th May 2016, 07:34 PM
january2016

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Yes, Aptitude test is available in Tally Solutions off-campus.
Most of the companies do prefer to take aptitude test from the candidate. As this is the first criteria for the elimination of the candidate.

Based on the Aptitude, candidate can solve any problem, this is the consideration of Tally Solutions. So, you need to make yourself well prepared with the Aptitude questions.
26th May 2016, 07:24 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

No in Tally Solution you have to give the Four Round and based on the four round your selection will be done.
Most importantly you will be given the final result on the same day of the interview.

So, you won't be taking that much tension to wait for some days.
Four rounds that they will be taking are mentioned below:

1. Written Test.
2. technical test.
3. group Discussion.
4. Personal Interview.

After all these rounds you have to wait for sometime and then and there you will be given the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?