25th February 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether TCS is going to conduct any Off-Campus Drive in Bengaluru for a registered candidate?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know will there be any Off-Campus in TCS in Bengaluru?
Because I have registered in TCS long back but still I didn't get any confirmation email from them even though I have all the eligibility criteria.

31st March 2016, 07:42 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Whether TCS is going to conduct any Off-Campus Drive in Bengaluru for a registered candidate?

1 month before only TCS had their Off campus drive in Chennai itself. So, for Chennai region there is no any possibilities for their campus recruitment drive.
But, yes in Bangalore they might conduct in the month of April. Even you should have much patience while TCS announce their campus drive even though you have registered for the drive as TCS campus drive takes a long time to get the online test executed for the eligible candidate.

AS TCS is very large Indian MNC with huge amount of Human as a resource, so it is natural that it will take a long time, but yes you will surely get the test email one day, till then you can try with other company. Don't get rely on one company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?