28th July 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which will be better option between M.Tech and M.Sc for Ph.D?

Hello sir, could you please answer my query as soon as possible. Which will be better for PhD, M.Tech or MSc? I don't prefer jobs in private companies!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Which is better among IIIT Delhi and JNU?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  4. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech
  7. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  8. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  9. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  10. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE? -- [New]
  14. What to do after msc biochemistry? Job or PhD?
  15. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
31st May 2016, 11:50 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which will be better option between M.Tech and M.Sc for Ph.D?

I will suggest you to get M.tech done instead of doing PhD or M.Sc.
M.tech has many advantages over these degrees like PhD as well as m.Sc, some of the advantages i am mentioning below:

1. You will be having technical degree with you.
2. You can apply for the Technical Job.
3. Moreover, you will be eligible for many MNC which are very good like: Google.
4. You will get good salary offer from many companies.
5. M.tech has a lot of scope outside the IT companies too.
6. You can be appointed as a professor too.

** So, these are the advantages that you will be getting after opting M.tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?