5th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Insurance sector after 12th class?

after 12th whose jobs in insurance sector?

I dont want to study more as I am not very good in that. I want to earn as soon as possible. I think this sector is good to earn money.

18th June 2015, 11:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Insurance sector after 12th class?

Yes there is a Chance to build up your career in Insurance sector with 12th qualification. But frankly speaking there are very few posts available in Insurance Sector with 12th. The reason is for the post of 12th qualification also, Many students who have completed graduation or more than that applying for the same posts.

So there is a less chance to crack the various jobs with 12th Qualification. Hence my best suggestion is to if you are interested or not you should do " graduation ". Now a days graduation is the requirement for any type of job.

In fact,after 12th there is a chance to get a " Assistant Jobs " in Various Insurance companies. For the details regarding the Notification you can see it on the Official Website.

After graduation there are Number of opportunities available in Insurance and at the same time in Banking Sector.

Take your Own decision and give your best for your great career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?