9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any difficulties at the time of new job if few salary slips of previous job has been lost?

I have completed my B.Tech and now working in a company since 8 months. But I am not satisfied with my recent job so I have decided to quit my job and join other company. I have a salary slip with me but few slips has been lost. So, I can get any difficulty while applying new job?

11th November 2016, 01:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any difficulties at the time of new job if few salary slips of previous job has been lost?

You need to have at least payslips of previous three months before joining any new company. This is because most of the companies ask for three months of payslips. Hence, if you have three months pay slips then it is well and good and you can approach other companies. There is usually no requirement of payslips of months prior to the three months. If you do not have the payslips, you can inform your employer and get the payslips. Most of the companies have online provision of issuing payslips.
11th November 2016, 09:50 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get any difficulties at the time of new job if few salary slips of previous job has been lost?

When you changed from one company to another, then new company where you are planing to go would ask for latest of 3 months salary slip or 2 months. If you do not have it, then ask for it from your HR will provide you. Even if you do not have it you can submit your appointment letter or joining letter in that it would be mentioned. But better to get the salary slip.
11th November 2016, 06:02 PM
pruthvi12dba

Its depends on the company you joining newly because some of the companies will ask last 3 months payslips.

* And some of the companies will ask last 6 months.
* So better try to get all the months of your payslips and keep it safe.
* So hereafter after salary done payslip will generated just download it and store in your google Drive or any other storage apps for your future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?