3rd March 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the usual government job salary for a polytechnic job?

What is the usual government job salary for a polytechnic job? Will it be less or so? If so, what we should do to get a better salary? Can you please advice me with the steps which I can follow next to have a better job with better salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  3. Which is a better course after SSC exam?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  9. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  10. Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?
  11. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  13. Government and private jobs after Polytechnic Diploma in Information Technology?
  14. Best course in Polytechnic that offers very good salary?
  15. Can I get government jobs after Polytechnic?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  17. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  18. Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?
5th March 2016, 12:20 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the usual government job salary for a polytechnic job?

The average salary for the polytechnic jobs generally ranges from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/-. However, the salary may increase with the experience of the candidate.

To get better salary, the candidate is advised to take the under graduation course in the respective field through the entrance test.

After the completion of bachelor's degree, the candidate is exposed to wide range of job opportunities in both public and private sector. Hence, he/ she can get good salary.
29th April 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the usual government job salary for a polytechnic job?

How much salary of government polytechnic lecturer fresh candidate? (basic & grade pay)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?