10th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to get job for a candidate whose college doesn't provide Campus placement?

Hello,
In my college there is no Campus placements conducted in this year. So I am facing challenges in getting a job as I am a B.E. fresher. I just want to know what difficulties I have to bear to get a job?

13th May 2016, 12:25 AM
january2016

Default Re: Difficulties to get job for a candidate whose college doesn't provide Campus placement?

Being a fresher we have to come across a lot many difficulties.
The very bad thing is that no company consider fresher for the job if they are not placed int he campus placement times. Because, companies don't want to invest money on fresher for their hiring and then after training them. So, in order to save these money company hire experienced one so that they can cu off these cost that are used for freshers.

Apart from this, domain knowledge of the freshers are also week and because of this they are rejected in most of the interview.
Even they have to undergo some job oriented course so that they can get good job.

These are the difficulties faced by the freshers.
13th May 2016, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to get job for a candidate whose college doesn't provide Campus placement?

You can create your profile on top job portals and upload your resume with set preferences for job. You will get interview calls if your resume is shortlisted. These days you can apply for job directly from the company's website also.

Most of the IT companies have section on their website to apply for job. You can apply form there and upload your resume. Off campus interviews are conducted by various companies for deserving candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?