12th March 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Wipro not a good company for freshers?

Hi,
I have got placed in Wipro On-Campus Drive. Most of them told that Wipro is not a good company for freshers. Is it really true? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th March 2016, 10:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Wipro not a good company for freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got placed in Wipro On-Campus Drive. Most of them told that Wipro is not a good company for freshers. Is it really true? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Yes, Wipro is a good company for fresh graduates. Wipro is one of the leading software companies in India. In Wipro there are over 1.5 lakhs of people are working. It is one of the prestigious organizations in India. The growth opportunities are high in Wipro. The work culture in this organization is very good, professional and personal life is balanced. There is not too much of work pressure in Wipro. The annual day is celebrated in every year; the company encourages employees to participate in sports by providing the proper infrastructure. There is also team outings, team building activities conducted. So it is one of the good organizations in India.
15th March 2016, 12:54 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Is Wipro not a good company for freshers?

No, No there is nothing like that which you heard. Everyone has his/her own experience as well as view points about different company. So, it does not make sense that if someone is having his/her bad experience with any of the company will have same impact with others too.

So, you need to take out these thinking from your mind and just gear yourself up for the good company as a freshers whether it be a Wipro or IBM or any startup company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?