30th December 2010, 11:37 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The 100 marks GATE Geology and Geophysics Paper comprises of a total duration of three hours. The whole paper is an objective type question paper with multiple choices available. The student is expected to darken only one correct answer. The first 20 questions in the paper carry 1 mark each while the remaining questions carry 2 marks each. There is negative marking on every incorrect answer and zero marking for the questions left unsolved. For the first 20 questions you lose half a mark for every incorrect answer and for the remaining questions you will lose two third marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-geology-and-geophysics-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  2. Best books and study material for GATE geology subject -- [New]
  3. IIT JAM Geophysics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IFS Geology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Download question papers of previous years for ISM Dhanbad M.Sc(Geophysics) entrance exam
  6. Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Geology and Geophysics?
  7. UPSC Geologists Exam Geology Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?
  9. Previous year Geology question papers of GATE
  10. IFS Geology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. UPSC Geologists Exam Geology Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. UPSC Geologists Exam Geology Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  14. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IIT JAM Geology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. From where to download GATE previous year question papers?
  17. Question papers and reference books for IITJAM Geology?
  18. Previous years question papers for MSc Geology?
31st December 2010, 01:34 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hi friends

1)GATE Exam Question paper for Geography will ask the from Aptitude ,Geography,English and Maths

Here i have uploaded the question paper, for some of then PDF File is opening and for others it is not opening so i have uploaded the link of each document
check it out, totally 65 question will be asked for 100 Mark

Best of luck for your Exam
Attached Files
File Type: docx Geography GATE link.docx(10.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf gate-geology-and-geophysics-2007.pdf(104.0 KB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf gate-geology-and-geophysics-2008.pdf(155.0 KB, 249 views)
File Type: pdf gate-question-papers-Geology-and-Geophysics-2009.pdf(59.0 KB, 274 views)
31st January 2011, 06:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Here i am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE Geology and Geophysics exam.

Go through them and utilize them fully and crack the GATE exam. Wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: zip GEOLOGY AND GEOPHYSICS ENGINEERING.zip(6.14 MB, 186 views)
12th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

give me geology question papers of gate
6th October 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Give me answer sheet for geology exam for this year 2011.
11th July 2012, 09:00 PM
shivaprasad945

plz tell me which book i should prefer to prepare gate exam for geology.geology objective book.reply to [email protected]
12th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody provide the GG Gate solution from 2007-2010.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?