20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission, if have compartment in 12th and passed NEET with a good rank?

I want to know whether, I would get temporary admission for BSc agricultural course in Kerala, if I have a compartment exam, but have come out with a good rank in NEET 2017

20th June 2017, 06:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission, if have compartment in 12th and passed NEET with a good rank?

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

It is conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS courses.

You can not get admission in any course with compartment in any subject of senior secondary board examination. Further NEET score is of no use for admission in Bachelor of Science in agriculture course.
21st June 2017, 01:14 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Will I get admission, if have compartment in 12th and passed NEET with a good rank?

Even if you have scored well in your NEET examination and have not been able to clear your 12th boards examination, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in medical course to study further.

You will have to clear your 12th boards first and then opt for NEET examination to study further from any good institute.
21st June 2017, 01:22 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't get admission for B.Sc agriculture course in Kerala until you get qualified 12th standard.
During the admission process for the aforesaid course, a candidate have to produce class 12 passing certificate, failing in which his/her admission shall be canceled.
So its better to complete you 12th standard by qualifying compartment exam first and then apply for admission for the aforesaid course.
21st June 2017, 10:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to show the passing certificate of class 12th during document verification to have any chance of getting admission. If you still have compartment, then make sure it will be cleared in this year only.

If your compartment exam will be cleared next year, then you won't get admission anywhere in any recognized university for this session.
21st June 2017, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course until you qualify in class 12th examination from a recognised Board. Since you have compartment in class 12th, you must qualify in it in order to be eligible for Graduate degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board can only apply for Graduate degree course.
24th June 2017, 02:00 PM
Vaishali@1998

hlo
The basic criteria of every college or university to get admission is that you should pass 12 class from recognized board with 50%. you can get admission in kerela in some colleges but highly reputed institutes will not accept you and other institutes will accept your admission only if you clear your compartment exam with good marks. Mostly 12 class result is criteria in institutes to take admission. if you are not even eligible then what will they do from your good marks in neet. On the basis of your rank in institutes they will provide you just scholarship which can do your help financially. There are very less numbers of institutes who will give you admission for Bsc. agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?