7th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Tiny Park International School of Indore. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join Ryan International School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  3. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  4. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  5. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  7. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  8. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  9. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  10. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  11. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  12. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  13. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  15. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  17. AIPMT Eligibility after passing 12th from international school?
  18. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
15th July 2018, 09:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?

Ohh yes, why not!

Tiny Park International School of Indore is a prestigious school for the children and Ryan International School does not deny admission to the students on this basis.

Also, you need to fulfill the criteria set by the Ryan School to get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?