20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to appear 12th standard exam via private?

my helper is very poor.

she cannot afford her son who passed 10 to continue edu. in any govt. school like sir rajah muthiah adyar or olcott school as they are running in thousands.
he wants ti read insurance with commerce history and geography. no school is providng too. so can he appear privately buying books. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?
  2. Is it possible to do 12th in private school without completion of 11th standard?
  3. Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  5. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  7. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  8. How to score good marks in 12th standard exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  10. Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?
  11. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  12. Will there be any problem in future if did 12th as a private candidate?
  13. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  14. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What shall I do, if I don’t qualify BFA entrance exam?
  16. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
  17. What shall I do to pursue IIT having completed 10th recently?
  18. Is it possible to change subjects after moving to 12th standard? -- [New]
22nd August 2016, 02:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it good to appear 12th standard exam via private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my helper is very poor.

she cannot afford her son who passed 10 to continue edu. in any govt. school like sir rajah muthiah adyar or olcott school as they are running in thousands.
he wants ti read insurance with commerce history and geography. no school is providng too. so can he appear privately buying books. thanks

It is not advisable to study 12th standard through private after 10th. The student has to study the 11th and 12th Class after 10th standard. So if the candidate is poor then he can be put up in any one of the Government Schools to study 11th. The Government Schools students are getting free books, uniforms, bus pass etc from the state government. This is one of the best options available to study 11th and 12th after 10th standard. Many government schools admit students who have completed 10th into 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?