21st March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better CBSE or state board?

My son was studying 7th class in AP state board. Now, I am confused which board is better for his future either CBSE or state board. Please give clarification.

Related Questions:
21st March 2017, 11:24 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is better CBSE or state board?

Both boards are good in their own place. If you want to see your son on a government job or your son wants to get the government job, then CBSE is the best board as they have the syllabus which is similar to the competitive level exam and they prepare their students in such a way that they will crack the government exam easily. Apart from this both boards are good and have value, but CBSE is accepted all over India and the state board have its value only in the state.
22nd March 2017, 02:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. It is an Educational Board in India that offers students classes from pre-primary to class 10+2. While the State Council Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has an affiliation to the government of that particular state.

The main difference between the two Boards is that, the CBSE Board is considered much better than the State Boards. Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, according to my opinion CBSE Board is regarded better than the State Boards.
22nd March 2017, 05:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son was studying 7th class in AP state board. Now, I am confused which board is better for his future either CBSE or state board. Please give clarification.

The CBSE is considered one of the best boards in India. The CBSE is the national board of our country. All major nationalized competitive examinations like NEET and JEE are conducted by CBSE. The CBSE board is considered tougher than the state board, but it is useful for those who wish to pursue their higher studies in the national level institutions like IITs or AIIMS. You can score good marks with some efforts in CBSE schools. If you are studying in CBSE then continue in the same board do not change board.
11th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Many Teacher and parents say neet exam crack cbsc students,but lot of school ,students study in state boards.How study state boards students?
1st September 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that complete study from Punjab board is useless ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?