21st May 2015, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Which board should choose for getting admission into 11trh class between Gujarat board and CBSE for getting best result?

i am waiting for my 10th cbse result.i just want to know which board i should select in 11th n 12th.as i wish to fight state PMT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE reserve seats between these boards.guide me which board will be best as i accept my 10th result around 70 to 75 percent.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  2. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  3. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  6. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  7. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  9. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  13. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  14. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  15. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  16. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  17. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  18. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
21st May 2015, 10:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should choose for getting admission into 11trh class between Gujarat board and CBSE for getting best result?

You can pursue your 11th standard from any board whether it is State Board or CBSE Board. Your target is to crack State level PMT entrance examination then, it is best to pursue your 11th standard from State Board because, in state level entrance examinations questions will be asked from only State Board syllabus. So, I suggest you to opt for State Boad for pursuing your 11th standard.
21st May 2015, 11:27 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which board should choose for getting admission into 11trh class between Gujarat board and CBSE for getting best result?

Best result doesnot depend upon the fact that in which board a student is studying, the main thing is how his/her preparation is for the examination.
It will be better to continue with the board in which you had studied till 10th as you are already aware about the question pattern , marking scheme which will benefit you in the examinatio.
If you are going to change the board then you will have to study according as new pattern which you may be not aware about that.

So, it will be better with the boarsld thoriugh which you have passed 10th examinatio.
21st May 2015, 04:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

CBSE or STATE or ICSE board has equal importance. As they they provide qualidication certigicates for the next level.
State board syllabus is from the state within itself,it changes from state to state.
Where as CBSE board i.e central syllabus is same throughout the country.
So if want you want to study in state level then opt for state syllabud.
It won't be right to judge the board on its rates or demand.
Their certificates would br treated as equally
21st May 2015, 11:29 PM
Chando Chando

You are waiting for 10th board result which is under CBSE board.
And according to my knowledge you are studying in best board which provide good education as well as good marks.

I will suggest you to get admission in 11th CBSE board rather then Gujarat board.
But Gujarat board is also good board for scoring good marks.
You can also choose Gujarat board for Higher Education if your financial background is not good.

One things is necessary to scoring good marks is that you have to focus on your study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?