3rd January 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CBSE board exam again?

I have failed 2 times in 12th CBSE exam. How many times I can appear for exam? I had given my exams for PATNA. Now I want to give it in Banaras. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  4. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  5. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  10. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  11. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  12. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  14. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  15. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  16. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  17. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant? -- [New]
5th January 2018, 10:53 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for CBSE board exam again?

Yes, you still have one chance left to appear in CBSE board exam. A candidate can appear for a maximum of 3 time in CBSE compartment exam in consecutive sequence.
Since you have appeared 2 time in CBSE board exam, so you can again appear for the next year exam.
5th January 2018, 04:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CBSE board exam again?

Yes, you can.

For that you have to talk to the administrative officers in your school first.

They will ask you to send a letter to the CBSE board and thus you can give the exam as an external.

So quickly go and talk to the officers, complete all formalities and start preparing for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?