19th January 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Can i be eligile for CBSE board after studying in Centup board?

I have studied in Centup board till date. But now i want to take admission in CBSE board. So i want to know if i am eligible for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  8. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  9. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  12. Should I continue studying in CBSE board if want to become a Doctor?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE board if am studying in state board?
  15. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?
  16. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  18. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
19th January 2016, 01:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligile for CBSE board after studying in Centup board?

As per my knowledge, you can change your board up to class 8th but not in between.
Moreover, class 9th and 10th should be done form same board.
And 11th and 12th should be done from same board as per rules because registration is done in 9th for tenth class and in 11th for 12th board class.
So, accordingly you can choose to change your board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?