15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other school of CBSE board If I am interested in Science group?

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN OR CBSE board SCHOOL CBSE BOARD SCHOOL ANY WHERE CAN ADMISSION IN 60% IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. I like science most because I am like very much. I AM NOT INTEREST IN COMMERCE. I LIKE VERY MUCH SCIENCE IS VERY EASY SUBJECT.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  8. How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?
  9. Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board? -- [New]
  10. What should be done if CBSE school violates rules and guidelines of CBSE board?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  12. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE to Bihar board?
  13. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  15. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  16. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  17. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
16th June 2016, 12:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other school of CBSE board If I am interested in Science group?

You can get admission in science stream after passing your matriculation without any backlog. Also your school must be well affiliated by the recognized board. My suggestion to you is that you should not take science subject as an easy subject. It's really easy and interesting but it demands dedications. You must have to study regularly and with proper planing to score good grades in your exams.
16th June 2016, 04:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other school of CBSE board If I am interested in Science group?

You can only get admission in 11th science in CBSE board if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria. You should have scored a minimum of 60% in Science and also in aggregate in order to be eligible for admission in 11th science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?