7th February 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission, if I am under top 1% of Kerala board?

I am in top 1% of Kerala higher secondary board. Since there is no ranking system in Kerala. Can I get direct admission through this stream. Also I have got intimation notice from INSPIRE confirming my presence in top 1%.

7th February 2017, 11:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission, if I am under top 1% of Kerala board?

If you are applying for any Graduation course in Science, Commerce or Arts stream pursuing B.Sc, B.Com or BA degree course, then you can get direct admission in many of the Colleges based on your marks scored in class 12th.
But if you want to pursue courses like B.Tech or MBBS, then you have to qualify in the Entrance Examination in order to pursue the mentioned courses.
8th February 2017, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such procedure such as direct admission even if you are the top of the candidates, you will have to appear for the examination and then after clearing the examination, you can very much get admission in the course ahead.
8th February 2017, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the college and course for which you are applying for admission. There are many courses which are based on entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Therefore, apply for admission according to the notification. Admission will be on merit, based on your scores or rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?