7th February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for army after having 10th std from Gujarat board?

Sir, I am a Gujarat board student and I have a duplicate marksheet of 10th std. Which is issued by Gujarat board by legal procedure. Can I apply for army?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?
  2. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  3. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  4. Possibility to apply for Indian Army with duplicate marksheet? How to get marksheet immediately from Gujarat board?
  5. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  6. How many quotas are available for 12th in Gujarat board?
  7. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  8. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  9. How should I help my daughter to prepare for Gujarat Board?
  10. Which board to choose after completion of 10th from ICS board?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  12. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  15. What is the process to apply in Indian Army? I am a 10th passed student from Gujarat
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  18. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
7th February 2017, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for army after having 10th std from Gujarat board?

On the basis of class 10th, you can apply for any soldier post in Indian army. There are not many options on the basis of class 10th. Gujarat board is a state board and mark sheet from it is valid for government jobs.

You can apply for soldier general duty in Indian army. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.
7th February 2017, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Army after completion of your 10th standard from Gujarat Board. To join Army, you have to appear in NDA examination and the minimum qualification required is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed 12th standard, being a 10th passed candidate, you are not eligible to apply for Army.
7th February 2017, 09:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can apply for the Indian army through NDA exam after passing 12th exam.

Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA exam twice a year to make recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA exam are as under :-

- The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 in any discipline for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

- The candidate age must be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

- The candidate must be unmarried male candidate only.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.

Official website to apply online is http://upsconline.nic.in.
7th February 2017, 10:02 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To join army the candidate must need to complete his class 10+2 so that he will be eligible for NDA(National Defence Academy) exam after passing the NDA exam he can join the army.
8th February 2017, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a Gujarat board student and I have a duplicate marksheet of 10th std. Which is issued by Gujarat board by legal procedure. Can I apply for army?
No, you can't apply for Indian Army after 10th standard.

But after completion of 12th standard, you can apply for in Constable or GD post in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF etc.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?