15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in abroad after 12th standard in Commerce stream with Mathematics?

Hello, my name is Omkar Sawant and I have passed 12th in commerce by taking maths if there is a job, then tell me and how I will get a job in abroad, please reply fast so that maybe i'll try my best to secure that achievement by my hard work

15th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad after 12th standard in Commerce stream with Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my name is Omkar Sawant and I have passed 12th in commerce by taking maths if there is a job, then tell me and how I will get a job in abroad, please reply fast so that maybe i'll try my best to secure that achievement by my hard work
It is very difficult to get a job with 12th standard qualification in foreign countries. You can get a job with low profile only in abroad with 12th qualification.
It is always advisable to study graduation in any stream for a job in India or abroad. Being a commerce student you can choose B.Com in graduation and study the course. After completing the course you can try for a job in India or abroad. There are vacancies in the Middle East Countries for the B.Com graduates with experience. So you should first study the graduation and then try for a job in abroad.
15th June 2016, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad after 12th standard in Commerce stream with Mathematics?

No, you can't get a job in Abroad directly after completion of your 12th standard in Commerce stream with Mathematics subject from a recognised board. If you are interested to do a job in Abroad then, you must have to pursue your higher studies in Abroad and you can apply for job in Abroad. So, I suggest you to pursue your higher studies in India and plan to do Master's in Abroad, so, that after completion of your Master's degree course, you can apply for and get a job in Abroad.
16th June 2016, 04:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, after completion of your 12th standard you cannot get a job abroad. You should however complete your graduation or PG course from a recognized University in order to be eligible to get a job in India or abroad.
16th June 2016, 06:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can get a job in abroad after 12th standard in commerce stream.
The job profile may be not so good, you will be chosen for the low profile jobs. You have to contact the job consultants or overseas consultants to get a job in abroad. You will get a job in Middle East Countries only with 12th qualification. So you can opt to study the graduation course in India and then after graduation you can try for a job in abroad. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?