24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get myself registered for other CBSE school?

I registered in a CBSE school in class 11 . Now I want to change my school another CBSE school in class 11. If I now fill up registration form in another school. Will face any problem? There are two registration no.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  2. Is it possible for me to change the school while doing 11th in a CBSE school?
  3. Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board? -- [New]
  4. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  5. Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure and need followed to participate the Olympiads in 2nd standard CBSE school?
  7. How to register for Olympiad maths and science?
  8. Can I register at another CBSE School in class 11 in another zone?
  9. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  10. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  11. How to get Olympiads Maths form for class 2?
  12. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  15. How can I get the application form of Olympiads being a 8th standard student?
  16. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  17. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  18. What are the rules and regulation for changing school in class 12th?
25th December 2016, 06:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get myself registered for other CBSE school?

Yes, you can definitely change your CBSE school in 11th standard and move to another CBSE school. But, for that you should have a valid reason like parent's transfer/medical reason or any other appropriate reason. You have to contact the principal of your school and he/she will do the rest of the formalities. You have to submit the relevant documents as guided by the principal and hence, if you get the permission then you can change the school without facing any problem.
25th December 2016, 11:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can easily get yourself registered in another school in 11th standard, there is no such problem in it. Your registration will be done again and you can then opt for your 12th board examination in the concluding year after having cleared your 11th standard.
26th December 2016, 06:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change from your CBSE Board School to another CBSE School in class 11th, there is no problem in it. You must change the School before registering yourself in the previous School. But you have to give a valid reason to the School authorities in order to change the School.
You will also require some necessary documents to change your current School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?