28th February 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i join any research programme after passing 12th class examination?

I have passed my 12th class examination. Now i wish to join any research programme. So tell me if i can join any research programme after passing my 12th class examination?

28th February 2016, 12:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join any research programme after passing 12th class examination?

You are not eligible to join any of the research programme at this very age. You need to pass graduation. According to me you can join research programme in Ph.D or after completing B.Pharma.
28th February 2016, 04:25 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Can i join any research programme after passing 12th class examination?

No , only a 12th passed student cannot join any research program directly.
For joining any research program you need to have Master degree in required field.

I suggest you to take admission in graduation and after that you should apply for Post graduation in the required field. After that while doing PhD you can join research program.
28th February 2016, 05:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is usually not possible to join any research programme after 12th standard since you have very less knowledge in any field. You need to have in-depth knowledge in certain field to undertake research work. Hence you can pursue graduation degree course and take up research work in your graduation degree course. You can continue it and pursue higher studies like post graduation and PhD which will be of great benefit to your career and research work. However, you can definitely take research work at your personal level after 12th standard.
28th February 2016, 10:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

:: No, you are not eligible to join any research program just after completion of your intermediate.

:: For joining any research program you must have to complete your master's first. Even sometimes master degree is not sufficient for joining the research program, you will need to complete your doctorate to join any research program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?