28th February 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

For which class i can give BITSAT examination?

I am a student of class 11th Maths stream. So i just want to know that for which class i can give BITSAT examination. Please help me with the required information.

28th February 2016, 01:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which class i can give BITSAT examination?

BITSAT is conducted for admission in B.Tech and B.Pharma courses at various campuses of BITS, Pilani. You need to be class 12th passed with PCM stream to become eligible for this exam.

Also, you must have above 75% marks in class 12th board exam. Admission will be based on the performance in BITSAT.
28th February 2016, 02:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. This entrance examination is conducted for admission in Bachelor of Engineering course in different discipline in different branches of BIT that is Pilani, Goa and Dubai.

For this exam, minimum qualification required is 10+2 passed with PCM having aggregate of 75% and 60% marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can apply for exam next year when you appear for board exams.
28th February 2016, 02:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.

Eligibility criteria:

*Candidate must have completed 10+2 or appearing for board exams with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The minimum percentage of marks is 75% aggregate.

You can not apply for this exam at 10+1 standard level. You will be eligible for this exam next year.
28th February 2016, 05:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You cannot give BITSAT examination being in 11th standard. You can appear in BITSAT examination only in 12th standard and the following year after passing 12th standard. THe detailed notification of BITSAT is attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT2015_brochure.pdf(7.95 MB, 18 views)
28th February 2016, 05:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for BITSAT Examination:

As you are still pursuing in 11th Class of Maths Stream, I am sorry you are not eligible to appear in BITSAT Examination this year. But remember, you are eligible to apply for this BITSAT Entrance Examination next year as you will be in 12th Class. Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for BITSAT Examination.

>> Candidates must secured minimum 75% marks in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics (Minimum 60% marks in each of the 3 mentioned subjects) in 12th Class.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their 12th Class Examination are also eligible to appear in BITSAT Examination.

>> As you are currently pursuing 11th Class, I suggest you to prepare for this exam this year and can give exam next year when you will be in 12th Class.
28th February 2016, 06:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that BITSAT is the online test for getting admission in the Birla Institute of Technology and Science for pursuing bachelor degree courses. The various engineering streams available after BITSAT are Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
Now being a 11th student you are not eligible for the test. You must have to complete your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks for appearing in the BITSAT examination.
28th February 2016, 06:40 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

BITSAT ( Birala Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test ) the examination is conducted by BITS for admission of candidates in undergraduate course.

So, you can appear for examination after pursuing 10+2. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognised board with having minimum 75% in PCM and have atleast 60 in each of them.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in examination to get admission in BITS. For more information about examination details visit at http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in
28th February 2016, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can appear in BITSAT examination after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 75% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination. Since, you are pursuing 11th standard right now, you are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination after completion of your 12th standard.
28th February 2016, 09:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Birla Institute of Technology conducts its own entrance exam for admission in undergraduate course of engineering called BIT Science Aptitude test and in short it is called BITSAT.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The academic qualification for this exam is that you must have done 10+2 or appearing for board exams with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

>>You must score 75% in aggregate and 60 marks each in PCM subjects.

At present, you are studying in standard 11th, you can not apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?