18th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in SPCE on JEE main rank basis?

Chances of getting admission in SPCE on JEE main rank basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  3. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  6. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  7. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  8. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  9. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  10. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  11. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  12. Whether Diploma students are eligible to write AIEEE exam or not?
  13. How can I get a seat in Computer Science NIT warangal?
  14. How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category
  15. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  17. Can I get admission if secured 63860 AIR in JEE Main(B.Arch)?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2015, 10:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in SPCE on JEE main rank basis?

To get admission in SPCE on JEE main rank basis, you have to score good marks in JEE Main exam as there is tough competition for the admission in SPCE. The JEE Main cutoff is always high for the admission in SPCE.
Last year cutoff rank was 22000.
So, you have to score atleast more than 160 marks to get admission in SPCE on the basis of JEE Main rank.

Please find the attachment for complete cutoff list of last year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cut_off_14_151.pdf(145.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?