9th December 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Chances to reappear in BITSAT if appear in improvement exam of Maharashtra Board?

Hello,
If I crack BITSAT this year with more marks than their cutoff but somehow didn't got 75% aggregate from Maharashtra Board and if I decide to give improvement exam for Boards. Do I have a chance to give BITSAT again?

10th December 2015, 03:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to reappear in BITSAT if appear in improvement exam of Maharashtra Board?

If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for BITSAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
10th December 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to reappear in BITSAT if appear in improvement exam of Maharashtra Board?

BITSAT accepts only first attempt marks and you should get marks above 75% in your first attempt only. Your improvement marks will not make you eligible for this exam.

Hence, if you are specially preparing for BITSAT through improvement exam then you have to rethink about it again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?