11th June 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Companies considering candidates for jobs having less than 60% marks in 10th?

i got 79% in mca(up to 3rd sem) and degree also i got 74% and i got intermediate 61% but i got 10th 53% only which commpanies allow bellow 60% in 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  2. What is the criteria for PSU electrical engineering?
  3. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  4. How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?
  5. Will I get a job in MNC company with 79% in BCA, 46% in SSLC and 72% in PUC?
  6. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  7. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  8. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  9. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  10. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  11. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage is needed to get a job in top company?
  13. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
  14. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  15. What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?
  16. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  17. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  18. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th
12th June 2015, 12:19 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Companies considering candidates for jobs having less than 60% marks in 10th?

Generally no companies provide job to any students after completing 10th with less than 60% marks with affordable salary.
Any candidate can get jobs in any company/firm if he/she have technical degree in any disciple.
Technical degree means that any candidate have either Diploma or Bachelor's or Master's degree.
Candidates get job in any company on the basis of the disciple he/she has choosen in the degree course.
So, it is better to go on for diploma degree instead of seeking for jobs after 10th.
If it is necessary then you must go on for improvement examination of 10th to get better marks.
12th June 2015, 08:32 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Companies considering candidates for jobs having less than 60% marks in 10th?

There are some companies which see your communication skill not percentage of 10th standard.

Following are companies which gives job based on your qualification:

ASL Technologies, Bangalore

Cell Next Solutions, Ltd, Delhi

Apt software avenues pvt.ltd Calcutta

Honey Well solutions Ltd, New Delhi

AXS online Ltd, Bangalore

Bharthi infotrac Ltd., New Delhi
12th June 2015, 03:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Companies never go with percentage criteria. They looks candidate skills,communication skills,body language, subject concept,dedication towards word.

Yeah companies do mention minimum % need for an interview. If the candidate has the good skills ,subject concept then he/she can get a job anywhere.they look after higher qualification marks than board marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?