1st November 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in 9th standard in St Arnold's Central School, Pune? Should I approach the school?

Sir, I am in 8th standard and want to know about criteria to get admission in 9th standard in St Arnold's Central School, Pune? Should I approach the school?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study in 9th standard of Central Hindu School? Detailed information about it?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th standard in The Pentecostal Assembly School, Bokaro? Affiliation of this school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  8. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  11. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  12. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Army school after 9th standard?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  15. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  16. List of ICSE affiliated school offering 5th standard admission in Pune
  17. Age criteria to take admission in standard 1 of CBSE school?
  18. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
3rd November 2017, 11:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in 9th standard in St Arnold's Central School, Pune? Should I approach the school?

In order to get admission in 9th standard in St Arnold's Central School, Pune, you should have completed your 8th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Your age should not exceed 13 years and 6 months. Yes, you can approach the school by visiting their website (http://www.arnoldcentralschool.org) or at their address given below : Address: S.V.D. Campus, (Near Sun City) Kalyani Nagar, Wadgaon Sheri, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra - 411014, India, Phone: (020) 27037110, 27037121
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?