24th November 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to give admission exam for 11th commerce?

I am student and had passed 10th now. I want to change my school. Do I have to give entrance exam to get admission in another school to join 11th?. If yes, then what subjects I should prepare for exams if I want to study commerce stream?

24th November 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to give admission exam for 11th commerce?

It is not mandatory to appear in admission test to get admission for pursuing 11th standard with Commerce stream after completion of your 10th standard. The admission process for 11th standard varies from school to school. Some schools offer admissions in 11th standard directly on basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some other schools conducts an admission test for offering admissions in 11th standard. So, whether to appear in admission test depends on the school you wish to join for pursuing your 11th standard.
24th November 2016, 08:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you have not to appear in the entrance exam in order to get admission in Commerce in 11th standard because admission is given on the basis of percentage secured in class 10th. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by students in class 10th. Nearly 60 to 70% are required in order to get admission in commerce standard.
This is the minimum eligibility criteria which is required in order to get admission in commerce.
24th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The admission in some schools or colleges in standard 11th in any stream is done on basis of marks scored in tenth standard and in some schools, personality test is the basis for admission when number of candidates seeking admission in that particular school or college is more than number of seats available in that college.

You need not prepare for any specific subject, work on your personality. Admission will be done on basis of your marks in tenth standard. If number of candidates who want admission in commerce stream and their percentage of marks in tenth standard is more than you then you may not be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?