28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Fee of Andhra Pradesh Residential School, Sarvail, Nalgonda for 5th standard along with hostel charge?

Hello sir, Please tell me how much Andhra Pradesh Residential School, Sarvail, Nalgonda charge for 5th standard student along with hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. List of schools offering hostel facility for 7th standard admission in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Boys hostel for 9th standard with strict discipline? Cost of such hostel?
  5. What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?
  6. What is the fee for B.Tech 3rd year with Hostel Charge?
  7. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  8. How to find the vacancy for APDSC school assistant social in nalgonda district?
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  10. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  11. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  12. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  14. In which college will I get after scoring 5956 in ICET?
  15. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  16. Can I get MBBS with 280 marks in IPE and 80 in EAMCET?
  17. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  18. Top colleges offering BSc course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2023, 01:21 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Fee of Andhra Pradesh Residential School, Sarvail, Nalgonda for 5th standard along with hostel charge?

The fee structure for Andhra Pradesh Residential School, Sarvail, Nalgonda is as follows:

• Tuition fee: INR 5,000 per year.
  • Hostel fee: INR 10,000 per year.
  • Mess fee: INR 7,000 per year.
  • Clothing allowance: INR 2,000 per year.
  • Books and stationery allowance: INR 1,000 per year.
  • Medical allowance: INR 500 per year.
The total fee for a 5th standard student is INR 25,500 per year.
However, the actual fee may vary depending on the student's category. For example, students from SC/ST/OBC categories may be eligible for a fee concession.
The fee is payable in two installments, one in the month of June and the other in the month of December.
The fee can be paid by cash, DD, or cheque.
The fee structure is subject to change. The latest fee structure can be found on the school's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?