15th October 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?

I passed HS exam in 2011 under west Bengal board..that time average was calculated by top 5 subjects...now in the time of compassing when I have to enter my 12th % I became confused because all other board does not calculate % by adding only top 5 subjects. And WB board has not given any proof of calculating top 5 marks that time..my 12th % is 60%(top 5)but 59%(when I take all the subjects of mark sheet)..so companies which require 60% in 12th should I apply or not

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  6. Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?
  7. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  8. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  9. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  10. How can I prepare for Joint Entrance Exam of West Bengal?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. How should I calculate subjectwise marks after scoring 89% in AP board?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  14. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  17. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
2nd January 2015, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?

You can calculate your 12th standard percentage by taking consideration all your 12th standard subject examination marks and then doing average of all the subjects. For example, if there are six subjects in your 12th standard i.e., English, Sanskrit, Maths-2A, Maths-2B, Physics and Chemistry subjects, and if you secured 80 marks in all your subjects, then your 12th standard average is 80%. In this way, you can calculate your 12th standard examination percentage under West Bengal Board.
27th June 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed hs in 2009.I just want to know my percentage. I have applied as best of five. Hindi-60,Eng-59.Geo-49,Hist-33,Sansk-48.optional BOM-38....please answer
26th August 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed H.S in 2007 from wbhsce board.I want to know my percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?