4th November 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 12th to become an IPS officer?

Respected Sir, I am in class 11th now and I want to become an IPS after completing class 12th, but I don't know what should I do. I want to know, what should I do after completing class 12th to become an IPS officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for IPS exam after completing class 12th? If not then when can I appear for the IPS exam?
  2. Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for IPS officer job after completing Intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to become an IPS officer after completing class 12th with Arts? What is the procedure of application?
  5. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  6. How can I become a IPS officer after completing 10th class?
  7. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th?
  8. Career opportunities after completing class 12th? How can I become an IPS officer?
  9. Courses after 12th Commerce to become an IPS Officer? Coaching classes for preparation of IPS exam?
  10. What should I do after completing class 12th (PCM) from CBSE Board to become an IPS or IAS Officer? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  11. How can I become an IPS officer after passing class 12th with Science?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an IPS Officer? Is Maths an Important subject to become an IPS Officer?
  13. What is the qualification for IPS officer? I have completed 12th
  14. How can I become an IPS officer after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  16. Which subject should I select in class 11th to become an IPS officer?
  17. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  18. Eligibility to become CID/IPS Officer from B.Com student having secured 52% in 12th?
5th November 2016, 09:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 12th to become an IPS officer?

To become an I.P.S Officer the candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, as you are in 11th now you have to complete your 12th and then the bachelor degree to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection for service.

For syllabus and other details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?