17th June 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between PCM and PCB after 10th CBSE? Schooling or College, which is better for me?

sir
I am unable to decide that I should
select schooling or collage as well as
l should take pcm or pcb after tenth cbse.????
please advice me

20th June 2014, 02:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between PCM and PCB after 10th CBSE? Schooling or College, which is better for me?

You are about to start a journey which will lead you to the professional world and will shape your future world. From now on, you need to keep in mind that you take up or go in that field in which you are comfortable or interested. It is really useless to go in a field in which you do not have interest or in which there is involvement of subjects which are your weak points.

You should take up the subjects in which you are interested and according to the field in which you want to pursue your further study. Take up mathematics if you are interested and comfortable in it or go for biology. If you are comfortable and interested in both as well as want to keep an option open, then you should go for both the subjects by keeping anyone between the two as fifth subject.

Regarding schooling and college, you should take up the one in which you will get more time to study with least disturbances. It is better to go for schooling as you can stay at home, study without any disturbances and prepare well for the entrance exams. Self study occurs better in schooling and studying from home. If there is not good school, then it is better to go for college provided it is not very far.
23rd April 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between PCM and PCB after 10th CBSE? Schooling or College, which is better for me?

Sir/mam'm I am in class 10th. I want to become a district magistrate. I want to prepare for IAS exam. Which book i should take for my preparation. Please reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?