30th April 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college through RPMT having scored below 50 marks in Physics and Chemistry but secured 56.40% in overall aggregate?

Dear Friends,
I am a passout of 12th from RBSE. I have got 56.40%. My marks in Physics-47, Chemistry-46, Biology-53. Can I get admission in any Government college for MBBS course as I have given RPMT.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  2. Age requirement for RPMT 2015 exam
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  4. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  5. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  7. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?
  9. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  10. Am I eligible for BITS Pilani entrance test after scoring 78%
  11. Maximum age limit for RPMT 2016
  12. How to join AFMC after scoring 64.77% in 12th with Biology?
  13. Maximum age limit for RPMT 2016 examination
  14. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
1st May 2016, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college through RPMT having scored below 50 marks in Physics and Chemistry but secured 56.40% in overall aggregate?

Admission will be based on the rank in RPMT and your class 12th marks is just an eligibility criteria. Hence, no need to worry about your class 12th marks and just be prepared for the entrance exam.

A good rank in RPMT will help you to get admission in a top government college through counselling. Therefore, just concentrate in entrance exam.
2nd May 2016, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college through RPMT having scored below 50 marks in Physics and Chemistry but secured 56.40% in overall aggregate?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot get admission in any Government college since you have scored less than 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry subject.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to study MBBS, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to study MBBS:-

Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least of 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?