9th November 2015, 12:04 PM
ayintyaung577

How can I get IELTS Certificate to study in Abroad?

Hello,
I am a student of 11th standard and I need to know how I can get the certificate of IELTS. Actually I want to study in Abroad after my 12th. So, I would like to know about this. Thank you in advance.

17th November 2015, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get IELTS Certificate to study in Abroad?

There will not be any certificate for IELTS, it will just have a score card. The acronym of IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. To get admission in any Abroad University, the candidate must have to prove his English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying IELTS examination, you can get IELTS score card and you can apply for admission to higher study courses in Abroad Universities.
8th October 2019, 04:22 PM
aafanasi

Default Re: How can I get IELTS Certificate to study in Abroad?

Obtain an official IELTS proficiency certificate.
We provide requisite assistance to those who, for one reason or another are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?