13th October 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give IELTS exam for studying in abroad?

Hello,

I want to know that if i got 75% in English from Nios board is it compulsory to give IELTS exam to study abroad? Can someone please guide me on this as soon as possible? What would be the preparation required if it's necessary to write these exams?

19th October 2015, 12:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give IELTS exam for studying in abroad?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examinations for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities. Even if you have 75% marks in English from NIOS Board, you need to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections because, only IELTS /TOEFL examinations score is accepted by Abroad Universities for providing admissions. So, it is mandatory to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examinations for studying in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?