6th March 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i improve my Maharashtra 12th state board HSC marks?

I have got less marks in PCM but have scored 50% marks in overall. I need to improve my 12th marks anyhow. So kindly tell me how can i improve the Maharashtra board HSC marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for admission in Law college or in GLC after scoring 40% in TYBA?
  2. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  4. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  5. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  6. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  7. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  8. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?
  10. Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?
  11. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  13. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  14. Attempts for HSC board exams Maharashtra? Percentage required in HSC board Maharashtra for IIT JEE?
  15. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  16. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  17. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  18. Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?
6th March 2016, 01:31 PM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: How can i improve my Maharashtra 12th state board HSC marks?

The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra board have their own rules and regulations for their students.
The board has its nine Divisional Boards located at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri. As you score less marks in PCM of 12 th examination of Maharashtra board. The board give you a chance to improve your marks by giving the improvement exams.
You can apply for improvement exams and score well if you not satisfy with the last result. Then the board give you new marksheet with the new marks. And then the last marksheet is not valid.
6th March 2016, 05:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for re-examination in the coming year. The application form for re-examination or improvement examination can be availed from your school itself. So, just get the application form from the school itself and get the required details for it from the authorities.
6th March 2016, 05:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

To improve your H.Sc marks you have an option of appearing for your board examination once again but not as a regular student but as a private candidate. You can get all the required in formation of the process from your school authorities itself. Therefore, do contact your school officials as soon as possible.
8th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problems , if a student who repeat his 12th with board , cet and jee exam while admission for engineering or any more issues in future
30th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 63% score and less marks in particular subject can I give board exam again for one particular subject
4th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I does not have grouping and want give improvement test then is it compulsory to give papers of all subjects or particular subjects in which I have less marks
3rd June 2019, 08:09 PM
Anwar111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I does not have grouping and want give improvement test then is it compulsory to give papers of all subjects or particular subjects in which I have less marks
It makes sense to appear in all subjects or you will have to furnish 2 mark sheets everywhere. Also many colleges for admission purpose state clearly that only one mark sheet will be considered.
All the best. Also I feel you can go for graduation, get good Mark's and go for higher education from A grade college and your HSC results and the B grade college won't matter. All the best and remember perseverance is the key to success. HSC or other results won't matter.
23rd July 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any year limitations to attend the re-exam.?
13th March 2022, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I passout my HSC Boards in 2017. Can i now apply for Improvement as i want to appear for neet but my pcb total is just 114 and with English it's 190. What can I do please suggest. Really need help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?