24th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can person in Nigeria go join in an Indian school?

How can person in Nigeria go join in an Indian school? Can someone please provide me the information on this? What should be done to ensure that I will get the admission in an Indian school being a foreigner? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

12th October 2015, 08:10 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can person in Nigeria go join in an Indian school?

You need to sit for an entrance examination in an Indian school. There is provisions for admissions of non Indians, but in that case you must have a clear score in the entrance examination taken by the school. For a resident of India taking admission in an Indian school just passing the previous year in school will be enough. But in a case of foreigners or non Indians, they need to pass the examination of the previous standard to which their applying. Along with this they need to pass the entrance examination set by the school in which they are getting admitted. Now, one thing that I would like to pinpoint here is that, this entrance examination will never follow a particular pattern. It will be different for different schools. Some will give stress on language subjects in the examination, some other stress on some other subjects. So your preparation needs to be good and thorough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?