15th June 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibilty criteria followed for admission of Merchant navy school in Nigeria?

My question is, does this school exist any where in nigeria? If yes, at which state nd what are the qualifications for entrying into the school. Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow up for the same?

Related Questions:
1st June 2017, 02:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibilty criteria followed for admission of Merchant navy school in Nigeria?

To join Merchant Navy, the right way is to be qualified in merchant marine academy and opt for marine career. Different countries have their merchant navy rules and academies so its important to enrol in the appropriate academy.
Nigerian government has their own marine academy, thus getting admission in merchant marine academy requires physical n mental fitness as a prior concern.. People with bad health cannot be a part of marine life. Staying all time on the sea than on port requires the both of mental n physical capabilities. Choose your career wisely as continuing to the same is a great control over emotion and mental pressure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?