7th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in 11th in Maharashtra board if completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board and now my father is shifting in Mumbai. So,I want to know can I get admission in 112th in Maharashtra board? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  3. How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?
  6. How to get admitted in 12th Class in another CBSE school?
  7. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  8. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  9. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  10. How to get admission in PSEB board after doing 11th from Rajasthan board?
  11. Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?
  12. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I get admission in 12th PSEB if completed 11th RBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  15. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  17. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
  18. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
8th May 2017, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in 11th in Maharashtra board if completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board? Documents required for it?

You can get admission based in TC, but most of the schools will not allow admission, if you are seeking admission in different board. Registration for board exams is done in class 11th. Hence, it will be difficult to get admission.

Most of the top schools don't allow admission directly in class 12th from other board. You can try in some low ranked schools.
8th May 2017, 08:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in 11th in Maharashtra board if completed 11th from Andhra Pradesh board? Documents required for it?

No, you can't get admission in 12th standard in Maharashtra board after completion of your 11th standard from Andhra Pradesh board. But, you can get admission in 11th standard in Maharashtra board on basis of your 10th standard. You need to have your 10th standard marks sheet, Bonafide/ Transfer certificate, etc., to take admission in 11th standard in Maharashtra board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?