27th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school from CBSE to State board after 10th exams?

If we had given given the school based in CBSE than if we want to change are school not in CBSE in STATE can we change it after 10th exams? What is the procedure we need to follow for it? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  6. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  7. Can I change school after 11th mid term from state board to cbse board?
  8. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  10. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  11. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  12. Is it possible to change school in 10th CBSE board in other state?
  13. Can I change my board from CBSE to state board to score marks for getting a medical seat in future?
  14. What is the process followed to shift from CBSE to state board?
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. What is the procedure followed to change school in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
28th January 2017, 06:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school from CBSE to State board after 10th exams?

Yes, it is possible to change from CBSE school to State Board school after completion of your 10th standard examinations. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective institute. Different institutes follow different procedures for offering admission in 11th standard. So, I suggest you to contact the school directly where you wish to take admission in 11th standard.
28th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school from CBSE to State board after 10th exams?

According to me, rules and regulations say that it is possible for a candidate if he or she wants to change the school on board after passing 10th standard from some other school and to take admission in another School.

So you are eligible to take admission in 11th standard of the school of your choice and moreover you have to show all the certificates.
28th January 2017, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change school from CBSE to state board after 10th exams:-

The student has to get the application form from the state board school, filled up application form and submit with required certificates.

The students has to submit Mark Sheet, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate along with application form. It is the usual process to be followed for all the boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?