22nd November 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to change DOB in SSC certificate of UP Board?

My self Krishan Kaushal from Agra and I have passed high school in 2006 from UP board but my original date of birth is 02-10-1991 and in SSC certificate my date of birth is this 02-10-1989. Please tell me that how can I change my DOB in SSC certificate.

22nd November 2017, 08:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: How to change DOB in SSC certificate of UP Board?

To change your date of birth in your SSC certificate, you have to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th standard and inform your school principal about the mistake of date of birth in your certificate.
Your school principal will ask you to fill the application form and payment the specified fee and after that your application will be forwarded to main board and you will get a new certificate with correct date of birth within 2 weeks.
22nd November 2017, 10:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change DOB in SSC certificate of UP Board?

One who wants to change the date of birth in the certificate then he or she has to go to the school or directly to the regional office of your board and then you have to fill the application form by telling them the particular issue about date of birth.
Once you will pay the fee and fill the application form with attached documents, you will get the duplicate certificate with correct date of birth after 1 or 2 months.
23rd November 2017, 05:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can correct your date of birth of SSC certificate and equalize it with your original date of birth but make sure you have proof of your original date of birth such as Birth certificate. You have to write an application letter to your respective exam board regarding the incorrect DOB printed in your SSC certificate. You have to provide a valid DOB proof and requisite fee along with application letter to your respective exam board regional office. They (examination board) will notify you the tentative duration within which you may get your new SSC certificate with your DOB corrected in it.
23rd November 2017, 11:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To change your DOB in SSC certificate of UP Board, you should have to visit the school where you have pursued 10th standard. You should have to contact your school principal and apply for re-correction of DOB in SSC certificate by submitting Date of Birth certificate as a proof. After submitting the DOB proof, your school principal will send your application to SSC Board and you will get new SSC certificate within 2 to 3 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?