22nd November 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my birthday on my school certificate?

Sir, I have applied for a passport, and my birth date on school certificate is 18.5.1980, and on aadhar card, PAN card is 26.10.1980, actually my date is this only. So, how can I change my birthday on my certificate. Please tell the procedure.

22nd November 2017, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my birthday on my school certificate?

To change your date of birth, you must have to contact to the respective school from where you have completed your 10th standard and there you have to contact either to the school principal or school teacher and tell him or her about your issue. Your school principal will ask you to fill up the form and attach proof of date of birth and after that they will send it to the concerned department and you will receive your certificate with the correct date of birth within a period of month.
22nd November 2017, 08:27 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to change birth date on your school certificate, you must have to write application letter to the concerned authority of your exam board and send it along with requisite fee receipt to your regional office. You have to provide your valid birth proof on the basis of which your new school certificate will be issued.
22nd November 2017, 08:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Changing the DOB on your school certificate is a bit tough. First of all you have to file an affidavit and also you have to attach a date of birth proof with that. The court now will give you an order to correct the DOB on your certificate. Now send the court's order with an application mentioning the details to the head of the board. They will do the correction and send it to you within a few days.
22nd November 2017, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the school concerned to get your date of birth changed in the certificate. You can also contact the education board directly, but school needs to forward the application.

You need to have supporting documents to get the date changed in the documents. A birth certificate will be the best document to get it changed.
22nd November 2017, 09:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change your Date of Birth in the School certificate, you must have to contact to the respective Board from where you have completed your Schooling.
Then you have to contact to the concerned person there.
Write an application to change the Birth Date of your School Certificate and submit it in the Office. Attach your Aadhar card for reference and submit a photocopy of it also.
The Board authorities will then change your Date of Birth and will guide you for the further step.
22nd November 2017, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To change your DOB on school certificate, you have to contact your school principal and inform him about the same. You have to submit the Birth Certificate copy as your DOB proof to your school principal, so, that they will correct your DOB in school records and they will issue a new certificate.
22nd November 2017, 10:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change date of birth in 10th standard certificate :

Firstly you have to contact to your school principal, you have to tell everything about the issue date of birth and then the principal of your school will ask you to fill the application form along with documents and you have to pay the fees and after that the School has responsibility to send it to the concerned department and after one month or so you will get your duplicate certificate with correct date of Birth.
22nd November 2017, 10:38 PM
ashfaquekhan316

As you have provided wrong Birth date in your school as well as your passport and you want to change it in your school certificate, you will have to get an Affidavit done from the court stating your real date of birth by providing the original documents and then provide the certificate to the school asking them to change the DOB in the system and I am sure you will be helped.
23rd November 2017, 05:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to go to the school with the following documents :

* Birth Certificate
* Aadhar Card
and other documents showing your date of birth.

The school shall verify it and forward it to the board.

The board will again verify the same and if found correct, they will issue you a new certificate with the changed date of birth.
23rd November 2017, 08:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Now, it is not possible change the date of birth in your 10th certificate. It was too late. You should have been corrected in that year only. The date of birth important in the certificates to be eligible for the government exams and for any jobs.
23rd November 2017, 09:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the date of birth through the court.

But you have apply the petition of court regarding the change of date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?