4th September 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How to choose books of 10th standard for better preparation of AMU entrance exam?

Hello sir, My son is studying in 10th standard and want to prepare for AMU entrance exam for getting admission in 11th. Please tell me how to choose books for better preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  3. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  4. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  5. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in AMU 11th entrance exam if secured 52% in 10th BSEB?
  7. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  8. Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard at AMU for 10th UP Board student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in AMU after passing 10th standard?
  11. AMU 9th standard entrance exam cut off marks? When AMU publishes the result and starts counselling? -- [New]
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  13. Books to be referred for AMU MD/MS exam?
  14. How to prepare for 11th entrance exam of AMU? Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam?
  15. How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?
  16. What are the subjects included in entrance exam of AMU for 11th standard?
  17. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List standard books for Ph.D. entrance preparation in Dairy Technology subject?
7th September 2016, 01:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose books of 10th standard for better preparation of AMU entrance exam?

In order to get admission in AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) in 11th standard, you have to qualify an entrance examination which is conducted by the university itself.

There are three subjects in the test mathematics, science and Islamic history. Minimum 45% marks is required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th.

For the preparation of AMU entrance examination, you should have whole command on NCERT 10th books of maths and science. You can also take help from the guide book written by Ashfaque Khan.

These books will really help you in your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?