23rd July 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in 12th Class in another CBSE school?

How to get admitted in 12th Class in another CBSE school?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  4. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  6. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  7. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  9. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  10. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  11. Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  14. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  15. Age criteria for CBSE Class X?
  16. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  18. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
23rd July 2015, 11:50 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How to get admitted in 12th Class in another CBSE school?

If you have passed class 11th with CBSE Board then you can easily get the admission in another CBSE Board school. For taking admission you have to visit to the school campus and you would required the following documents-

Transfer certificate from previous school.
Report card of class 11th.
Character certificate.

Make sure that your board in class 11th would be CBSE otherwise you will face lot of problems and cannot get the admission in CBSE school.

If you are a CBSE board student and have passed you class 11th from CBSE Board then you will get the admission very easily.
24th July 2015, 01:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Just visit the admission cell of the school and ask for admission form, submit it along with the following documents :
  • Transfer Certificate
  • 10th and 11th mark sheet
  • 10th class passing certificate

There is no need for any permission from CBSE. You can directly take admission in any CBSE school.
24th July 2015, 02:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school after any standard.

But for that you must have following documents :

** A migration certificate

** A good character certificate.

** Your permanent residence proof

** Mark sheet of last class you have passed.

** Passport size photographs.

** A proof of Date of birth

In your new school you simply have to fill the New admission form and attach the above documents.

After submitting the complete admission fee you are eligible to start your classes in your new school.
25th July 2015, 12:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to apply in the School of your choice with the mark sheet of Class 11.
You need to get the Transfer and Migration from your previous school as you will need them to apply for the new school.
You must also mention the reason behind the changing of School as it is a must when you want to change school in Class 12.
So follow this procedure to change your school for Class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?