7th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in 3 year time after intermediate?

Sir, I am Diwakar. I had completed my intermediate MPC with 95.4%. After that I can't join into any course for one year. So, I prefer myself to get job in minimum duration (3 years max).

7th June 2017, 09:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in 3 year time after intermediate?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCM group and looking for job option then I would like to let you know that the best possible government job options available for you on the basis of your educational qualification are as here under :-

* You are eligible for becoming commissioned officer in Indian defense services by joining National Defense Academy ( NDA ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC. For details regarding this examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

* You are also eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL examination. For details regarding this examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

Apart from these certain options there are few other options available for you such as tradesmen option in Indian defense sector, group D options in Indian Railways, other options in private sector depending upon the vacancies in these sector. For notifications regarding these vacancies you must check Employment News newspaper on regular basis.
8th June 2017, 12:59 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job within three years after the completion of Intermediate course, you must have to opt some of the certificate courses. Since, you have scored pretty good percentage of marks in class 12th, I will suggest you to go for any degree course such as B.Sc or Engineering courses. It will take 3 years and 4 years respectively to complete. But after completing your degree course, you will be offered with some better jobs in your future.
8th June 2017, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Intermediate with PCM stream, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the Bachelor's degree courses like BCA, B.Sc., BBA, B.Com, B.A, BBM, etc.,. Admissions in any of these Bachelor's degree courses are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Once, you have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university, you can apply for bank jobs, government jobs, etc., and you can get a good job and settle in your life.
8th June 2017, 12:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job after completion of 12th Class:

There are job opportunities after completion of 12th Class and there will be good number of job after completion of Graduation course. As you are done with 12th Class, here are the job opportunities or recruitment's that you can apply.

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)

>> SSC MTS Recruitment

>> UPSC NDA/ NA Recruitment

>> UPSC SCRA Recruitment

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in all the above recruitment's is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

I suggest you to get good command over,
* Reasoning (or) General Intelligence
* General English
* General Awareness
* Quantitative Aptitude
* Current Affairs

I strongly suggest you to get good command above subjects and undergo for coaching from a reputed institute.
8th June 2017, 01:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

You already have lost your one precious year after completion of your study, so the interviewer will definitely ask you about your year loss. It is better to join some computer course or any course you like so you can answer that you were engaged in doing this course or else prepare for that question which interviewer is going to ask you. Drop your resume on the website of the leading MNCs or in consultancy they will help you to get the job in very short span of time.
8th June 2017, 03:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I will advice you to go for higher studies, for better and wide scope of job opportunity.
However on the basis of class 12th standard you can apply for NDA (National Defence Academy), SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice), Clerk job in bank, etc.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army/Navy/Air Force.
Eligibility required:
>Candidate must be an Indian citizen
>Candidate must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
>Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum is 23 years.
>Eye sight of the candidate should be 6/6 in both eyes.
>Height of the candidate should be 157 cm and above.

For bank clerk and railway group D, the minimum qualification required is 10+2 from a recognized board.
8th June 2017, 05:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want job quickly after passing Intermediate then it is really very tough task to you. As because there are limited number of vaccancies on Intermediate level. If you want private sector then you should try in private schools. If you want government sector then some of the most known and easy sectors are mentioned below:-
SSC
MTS
Railways
Army
Navy
NDA
9th June 2017, 02:05 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You should apply for jobs in Indian Army or Indian Railways for various subordinates post like crewman, barber, electrician, etc.

If there is any post vacant and if you fulfill their minimum eligibility criteria, you can get the job.
9th June 2017, 10:01 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Without getting degree or diploma you are unable to get any job either in private sector or in govt. department. Thus you need to continue your study further at least to a bachelor degree or any diploma course. After getting degree you will be eligible to apply for various govt. job entrance exams like SSC, UPSC, IBPS or you can try in private sector too.

Attempting for job at this stage is dangerous for your career. As you are a bright student and also scored good marks in schooling exams thus you have various opportunities now. You will easily get seat in any good college, the only thing you need to do is to apply for your desirable course.
9th June 2017, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for a bachelor degree programme or any diploma or training programme to gain some skills. After you have got the qualification, you will be eligible to apply for various jobs.

Hence, just opt a course of your own choice, so that you can gain some skills in that field.
10th June 2017, 01:13 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can apply for some of the jobs mentioned below, however it is advisable to get some more higher education and then opt for job.

However, you can apply for some of the jobs below;

1. Data Entry jobs in small organizations.

2. BPO jobs in various organizations provided you should have strong communication skills.

3. Clerical job post is also available in various organizations, which you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?