21st May 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How reappearing in 12th Board exam is different from Improvement exam?

Hello everyone,
What is the difference between reappearing
in 12th & giving Improvement exam?
I am an ISC Board student.
Please help me to know about it.

22nd May 2015, 05:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How reappearing in 12th Board exam is different from Improvement exam?

Reappearing in 12th Board examination is nothing but appearing in the same examination once again after failing that particular subject whereas Improvement examination is taken by candidates to improve their marks in the examination. Only candidates who have qualified the examination but, have scored less marks are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations.

23rd May 2015, 09:39 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How reappearing in 12th Board exam is different from Improvement exam?

12th board result are crucial for any student.
Good score in 12th result will morally boost and gives confidence to the students in higher students.

Reappearing in the board examination means that the student have not got passing marks in previous year.
Improvement is for those students who have clearly passed in all the subjects in boards but have not got good marks and willing to get score better this year than previous year.

22nd June 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that I want to give improvement in all 5 main subjects but I also want to take bio as I have not taken it before can I take it or not

29th June 2015, 11:02 PM
reconnect

For reappearing in the exam of class 12th firstly you have to fill the form to give the exam again. Improvement exam and reappearing in the exam both are the different things.
Improvement exam is for those students who have clearly passed their 12th but not satisfied with their marks.
Reappearing in the 12th means that student have not clearly pass their 12th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?