13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced while in GSEB 10th standard?

I am 10th standard GSEB in Gujarati. I want to get success in JEE main and JEE advanced. How should I prepare for that? When should I start to prepare for JEE?

15th December 2017, 07:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced while in GSEB 10th standard?

You can prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination from the start of your 11th standard. You have to study each and every concept of your 11th and 12th standard PCM subjects and practice the questions from JEE study material. If you are perfect with the concepts of your 11th and 12th standard PCM then, you can easily crack the JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination.
15th December 2017, 10:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced while in GSEB 10th standard?

If you have already completed the preparation for 10th board examination then you can start preparation for JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced. The question paper of examination is based on the 11th and 12th std syllabus.

So, you have to go through each topics in detail as conceptual questions are asked in Advanced stage.

In Main paper there are few direct questions from NCERT books so better reading of NCERT books is compulsory.
15th December 2017, 11:16 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you want to prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advance then you have to start your preparation just after completion of 10th standard. To clear JEE examination you have to read and understand every minor or major topics in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You can also join any IIT preparation Coaching Institutes to enhance your study.

Few IIT Preparation Coaching Institutes are:-
Allen Career Institute, Kota
Vibrant Academy, Kota
FiitJee South Delhi
Narayana, Hyderabad
Sri Chaitanya, HYderabad
Resonance, Kota
Vidyamandir Classes, New Delhi
Super 30, Patna
IITians PACE, Mumbai
Aakash Institute, New Delhi
Motion IIT JEE, Kota
15th December 2017, 01:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

In order to prepare well for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examination's you are first required to get the exact syllabus and exact pattern of the JEE Examination's. JEE Test pattern includes the following,

>> JEE Main Question Type - Objective
Duration of Exam - 3 hours (180 minutes)

>> JEE Advanced Question Type - Objective
Duration of Exam - 3 hours (180 minutes)

Last date for receipt of JEE Mains 2018 - 1st Jan, 2018
Pen Paper based exam - On 8th April, 2018
Computer based exam - On 15th April, 2018
Declaration of score and AIR - In April and May months respectively

Last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2018 - In May, 2018
Conduct of JEE Advanced 2018 - On 21st May, 2018
Declaration of Result - June, 2018

You are required to start preparation for JEE Mains from now itself as there is no much time left. I suggest you to join any best coaching institute and try to solve as many model papers as you can. I am providing you some of the important books to refer for scoring good marks in examination.

>@> Target JEE Main 2018 solved papers with 18 online JEE main papers ebook by Disha Experts

>@> Target JEE Advanced 2017 by Disha Experts

15th December 2017, 03:15 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Majority of candidates who has cleared Joint Entrance Examination Main and Advanced has started their preparation from ninth standard onwards. You can start your preparation right now. Your focus should be on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Coaching institute is necessary for preparation of this examination. Some of the best coaching institutes are:

1. FITJEE.

2. Aakash Tutorials.

3. Super 30.

4. Resonance coaching institute.
15th December 2017, 04:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same examination is held by CBSE once every for admission in undergraduate technical degree course in various CFTIs and private engineering colleges across India.

JEE is organized in two stages which includes JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

As far as you are concerned about starting your preparation of JEE while studying in your Class 10th then you must start it as JEE is considered to be one of the most competitive examination and hence you are required to be fully prepared in order to qualify this examination.

For starting your preparation you should first try to go through the text book syllabus of NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 11th and Class 12th . Further you should look to practice application based objective problems as the questions are JEE are similar to these and for practising these you can go for the objective problem books by Pearson publication or study materials of various coaching centers for JEE preparationa.
15th December 2017, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your choice to prepare according to your situation and financial condition. If you can spend money, then you can join any top class coaching center.

If you don't want to spend much, then go for self study along with your class 12th studies. Class 12th marks are also important, hence concentrate on them too.
15th December 2017, 05:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you know that , these engineering level exams are really very tough so yes it is required to the student to practice for this test from 9th or 10th standard.
You can also join a coaching institute if you think that an external push is required to you to give your best in these exams. You have to be very focused while preparing for these exams and most important is that you must clear each and every concept while in your 11th and 12th standard.
15th December 2017, 05:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips which you can follow while preparing for your engineering exams:

- Make a timetable that can be strictly followed by you.

- Practice each and every question of your NCERT book.

- Take help from your teachers and also you can join coaching institute.

- Practice previous year question papers.
15th December 2017, 05:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

This decision is very good as you have decided to prepare for your engineering level entrance exam right from your 10th standard because it needs a lot of practice as well as knowledge so you can follow these steps to prepare yourself for these exams:

Practice as much as questions you can and as well previous year question papers. Follow the tips that are given by the successful candidates. If you think that you need an external help then you can join coaching institute also and side by side you have to give importance to yourself study. You can also subscribe some magazines such as physics for you etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?