28th October 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to write application for re-issue of migration certificate in school?

My university had lost my migration certificate of school, How to get it back from school? Can you please give me the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thanks!

30th October 2017, 10:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write application for re-issue of migration certificate in school?

Yes definitely you can apply for duplicate migration certificate from your school again but for that you must have a valid reasons about misplacing of your original migration certificate.For that you have to write an application To the Regional office of your school and mention the reason regarding misplacing of your Original certificate and valid reason why you need the duplicate certificate by mentioning your CBSE roll number. And after that send it to the Regional Centre and then you will get the form which you will have to fill by pasting a postcard size photograph and resend it to the Original certificate and after that after one month or so they will give you the duplicate certificate to the address you have mentioned.
30th October 2017, 10:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write application for re-issue of migration certificate in school?

If you have lost your migration certificate, then you can ask for a duplicate copy of your migration certificate from a CBSE board and for this, you will have to visit CBSE regional office. CBSE regional offices are located in different regions of the world like Panchkula, Ajmer, Allahabad, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun. There you will have to fill and submit the form provided for issue of migration certificate along with the form, you will have to submit the required documents within 4-6 weeks, you will get a duplicate copy of CBSE migration certificate.
31st October 2017, 12:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get duplicate migration certificate, you need to write application regarding the same to the concerned authority of your regional office of your school/university. You also have to provide documents like passport size photo, Admission number, registration & roll number, etc along with the application letter.
You will be given duplicate copy of your migration certificate with one or two months.
31st October 2017, 03:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to re issue the migration certificate from the respective School, you must have a valid reason for re issuing the certificate.
First of all you must have to contact to the School authorities and then to the Board from where you have completed your examination. Contact to the concerned person. Write an application stating that you want to re issue your migration certificate with a valid reason. Submit the application in the respective office. You can expect the re issue of the certificate within a month of your application.
31st October 2017, 03:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The school wont help you much in this case.

You have to make an application to the board in which you had studied.

Apply for the migration certificate in the board in the proper format.

pay the requisite fee and the certificate would be delivered to your house by the board.
5th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to say that I summit my migration certificate in jmi private but I drop that and now I want to get admission in university of Delhi.so how I cab get back my migration certificate I also lost my registration slip please give me the answer as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?